Yummy blueberry gelatin mold with a cream cheese topping. The nuts are optional, and you can use any kind you like.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
In a medium bowl, stir 2 cups boiling water into the raspberry gelatin until dissolved. Mix in blueberries and pineapple and pour into a 2 quart mold. Let set in refrigerator until firm (about 2 hours).
In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until well blended. Spread over the set gelatin and sprinkle with chopped pecans, if desired. Refrigerate until serving.