This trifle is simple to prepare, but does require 4 hours refrigeration before serving. Can be prepared the night before.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (10 inch) angel food cake
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Break angel food cake into small pieces, and spread into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Mix together confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, and milk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over cake pieces. Pour blueberries over all. Chill for 4 hours or overnight.