If you have to feed a crowd, and they happen to love cheesecake, then this is the recipe for you. It bakes up in a large 9x13-inch pan and is easy to make. Cherry pie filling may be substituted for blueberry, or use both!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 36 graham crackers, crushed
- 4 eggs
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (21 ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
Melt the butter or margarine, and add 1 cup sugar and the graham crackers. Press this mixture into a 9x13 pan.
Beat the eggs. Gradually beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla into the eggs.
Pour egg and cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 15-20 minutes. Cool.
Pour blueberry or cherry pie filling over the top of the baked dessert. Spread nondairy whipped topping on top of fruit. Refrigerate until ready to serve.