We love stir fry. It 's so orderly. First come the shallots, then the carrots and then the beans. Then the bok choy, the veggie broth and the soy sauce. That 's it. Delicious.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped bok choy
- 1/3 cup low sodium, low fat vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
Heat the oil in a wok or skillet over high heat. Add the shallots and saute for 3 minutes. Add the carrots and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add the green beans and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the bok choy and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the broth and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the soy sauce and serve.