Three parts to this crunchy and refreshing salad. A cabbage and green onion part ...a ramen noodle, toasted almonds and sesame seed part ...and a yummy seasoned lemon juice and oil part. Bring them together and you have the fabulous Bok Choy Salad.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 medium head bok choy, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
Combine bok choy and green onions; cover and chill.
Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and ramen noodle seasoning packet. Refrigerate until chilled.
Break ramen noodles into small pieces; combine with toasted almonds and sesame seeds.
Before serving, combine the cabbage mixture and noodle mixture; add dressing and toss to coat.