I made this up myself because I needed something that I could cook quickly, that was delicious, and doesn't break the bank. Everyone I know who I cook this for has fallen absolutely in love with it. You can eat it while it's still warm, that's how I like
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 large fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place the farfalle into the pot, cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
In a bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the tomato, cucumber, feta cheese, Italian dressing, and oregano.