Rich little confections with the slight bite of bourbon. Very easy to make and very tasty to eat.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped raisins
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 1/4 ounces colored candy sprinkles
Mix the butter and the confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in the chopped nuts, raisins, cocoa, coconut and bourbon. Refrigerate mixture until firm, about 1 hour.
Shape mixture into small balls and roll in chocolate sprinkles to coat. Work fast, as they can melt in your hands. Chill on a wax paper lined tray. Keep balls refrigerated in a covered container.