A favorite recipe that my family has been making for years that we received from a friend of the family. These are great for New Years Eve.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
Combine wafer crumbs, finely chopped pecans, 1 cup confectioners' sugar and cocoa.
Blend the bourbon and the corn syrup together. Add the crumb mixture and mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in confectioners' sugar. Refrigerate.