This is a great marinade for different beef cuts. We use it on steaks that we want to grill. Has GREAT flavor and keeps meat tender and moist! Allow time to marinate for at least 6 hours.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
In a medium bowl, stir together soy sauce, vinegar, olive oil, orange juice, ginger, garlic, mustard, and brown sugar. Pour over meat in a shallow container. Make sure all meat is submerged in marinade. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.