Oval shaped dinner rolls are filled with eggs, crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, and green onion for a unique addition to the breakfast table.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) packet STOUFFER'S® frozen Welsh Rarebit, defrosted
- 4 oval shaped dinner rolls
- 7 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, drained and crumbled
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon butter, margarine or reserved bacon fat
- 3 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees F.
SLICE tops off rolls and remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1/8-inch shell. Tear top crust and soft bread into small pieces. Combine eggs, milk and green onion in medium bowl.
MELT butter in medium skillet; add egg mixture and scramble until eggs are set. Fold in reserved bread pieces, bacon and Welsh Rarebit.
DIVIDE scrambled egg mixture evenly among rolls. Top with Cheddar cheese and place on baking sheet.
BAKE for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Makes 4 servings