Chicken combines with hash browns, sour cream, ham and cheese for a filling, one-stop morning feast.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Combine undiluted soup, sour cream, hash browns, cubed chicken and ham, onions, and cheese. Pour into a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Top with crumbs, and drizzle with melted butter or margarine. Bake for another 15 minutes.