A crust made from dinner roll dough with sausage, hash browns and cheese on top.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Brown sausage and drain. Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Place in an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan with points toward the center. Press together to form a crust. Bottom of crust should be sealed and outside edge should be slightly raised. Spoon sausage over crust. Sprinkle with hash browns and top with cheddar cheese.
Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over crust. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Bake in preheated oven until eggs are set, about 25 to 30 minutes.