The classic combination of fruit and cheese makes this chicken pizza an exciting change from the ordinary. Simple and quick to prepare, too.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry sauce
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Chop chicken breasts into bite-size pieces. Heat oil in medium skillet until hot. Add chicken and saute until browned and almost cooked through.
Spread cranberry sauce over the pizza crust. Top with chicken, brie and cover with mozzarella.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes.