Liven up your standard nachos with additional layers of Mann's Broccoli Wokly® and Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw for an uncommonly delicious take on the original.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 cup Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 3/4 cup Mann's Broccoli Wokly®, blanched and chopped
- 5 ounces tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup pasteurized processed cheese spread, (may substitute bottled cheese)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup salsa
Spread out tortilla chips on 12-inch ovenproof plate or pan. Portion dabs of refried beans over chips. Sprinkle evenly with Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw, Mann's Broccoli Wokly®, bell pepper and corn.
Drizzle melted cheese over. Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is bubbly. Dollop with sour cream, salsa and guacamole as desired. Sprinkle with cilantro.