Vegetarian tacos starring Mann's Broccoli Wokly®, pinto beans and tomatoes piled into taco shells with Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw and topped with shredded Cheddar cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa, mild prepared
- 1 (12 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups Mann's Broccoli Wokly®, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- 1 (16 ounce) package Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
Combine salsa, beans, Mann's Broccoli Wokly® and tomatoes in a large pot; tossing gently to mix. Heat through.
For each serving: Line 2 taco shells each with 1/2 ounce Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw. Top each taco with 3 ounces of bean mixture and 1/4 ounce cheese.