Sour cream, cheddar and Parmesan melt into an ultra-creamy base for chicken, broccoli, olives and noodles. Curry adds a spicy note.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked
- 1 pound cooked, cubed chicken breast meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and garlic and mix together. In a large bowl, stir butter into noodles, then stir in sour cream mixture.
In a third large bowl combine the chicken, soup, olives, and broccoli and mix together; add this mixture to the noodle mixture and mix all together. Spread mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish and sprinkle with curry powder.
Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 30 minutes.