Broccoli and chicken mixed with creamy mushroom soup, Jack cheese, green onion and light spices.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 1/2 cups chopped chicken breast meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl combine the chicken, soup, milk, cheese, broccoli, green onion, basil and pepper. Mix well and spread mixture into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes, until bubbly.