A creamy beef mixture is layered with broccoli and topped with cheese in this easy, delicious casserole!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion, chopped
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare the broccoli according to package directions.
In a skillet over medium heat, mix the ground beef, mushrooms, and onion. Cook until beef is evenly brown; drain grease. Season with salt and pepper, and mix in cream of celery soup and sour cream. Continue cooking until heated through. Transfer to a medium baking dish, and evenly layer with broccoli. Top with cheese.
Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly brown.