A healthy, bright salad. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
Combine the broccoli, onions, raisins, and sunflower seeds.
In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, orange juice, and mayonnaise until blended. Pour over the broccoli mixture and toss to coat.