Broccoli, grapes, almonds and bacon are a few ingredients that will makes this wonderful salad a hit at any gathering! Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 3 large green onions, chopped
- 2/3 cup creamy salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup raisins
Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
In a large bowl combine the broccoli, grapes and onions.
Whisk the creamy salad dressing and vinegar together. Toss with broccoli mixture and chill. Just before serving toss with bacon, almonds and raisins.