Broccolini and sugar snap peas are tossed with red bell pepper and onion in a tangy Dijon vinaigrette. This salad will look beautiful with any main dish.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) bunch Mann's Broccolini®, cut in half
- 1 cup Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap® Peas
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne cut
- 1 cup Mann's Salad Spinach
- 1/4 cup green onions, slivered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Blanch Mann's Broccolini and Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap Peas and set aside. Whisk vinaigrette ingredients together in separate bowl. Add julienne cut red bell pepper, Mann's Salad Spinach and slivered onions to Mann's Broccolini and sugar snap peas. Toss with vinaigrette. Salt and pepper to taste.