If you want a slightly spicy, slightly tangy sauce that packs a punch, this is the sauce for you Great on beef, chicken, and pork.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the lemon juice, ketchup, steak sauce, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, butter, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, black pepper, and red pepper. Blend until smooth, then mix in tomato paste. Stirring frequently, bring sauce to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 to 15 minutes, until slightly thickened.