Wings dredged in flour and baked with the flavors of blue cheese salad dressing, pepper sauce and vinegar.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 12 chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a 9x13 inch baking dish in preheated oven. Coat chicken with flour, shake off excess and place in dish.
Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Turn pieces and bake uncovered for another 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside when thickest pieces are cut in the center. Drain on paper toweling.
In a small bowl combine the remaining 1 tablespoon butter, vinegar, pepper sauce and salt and mix until well blended. Add chicken and toss until evenly coated with mixture. Serve with bleu cheese salad dressing.