Tofu, peppers and spices are blended into a smooth, delicious vegetarian spread for bread, crackers or veggies.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package soft tofu
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chile pepper, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Wrap soft tofu in cheese cloth. Place over a medium bowl, and press to drain as much liquid as possible.
Place tofu in a medium bowl. Mix in mayonnaise, garlic powder, white pepper, mustard, seasoning salt, nutritional yeast, paprika, orange bell pepper, red chile pepper, celery, parsley, cilantro, dill weed and garlic. Blend until smooth. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.