Here's a traditional, easy-to-make pasta salad that's full of flavor. Make ahead and store in the refrigerator for easy entertaining or brown bag lunches.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (20 ounce) package BUITONI® Family Size Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Chill.
POUR dressing into large bowl. Add pasta, tomatoes, broccoli, bell pepper, cheese and olives; toss well to coat. Refrigerate or serve immediately.
Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces