On most days, breakfast is a hurried meal eaten on the way out of the door. On a special spring morning, slow down and gather the family for a delicious brunch featuring Tropical Fruit and Pasta Salad! Enjoy with fresh-baked muffins and steaming coffee an
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Linguine
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup sliced kiwifruit
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup diced fresh mango
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
COOK, rinse and drain pasta according to package directions.
COMBINE yogurt, honey and ginger in medium bowl. Toss with pasta; transfer to large serving platter. Arrange fruit over pasta; sprinkle with coconut.