A no-bake, peanut butter, chocolate, butterscotch and peanut bar.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups salted peanuts
Melt butterscotch and chocolate chips and peanut butter until smooth on low to medium heat. Spread half of mixture into the bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan. Chill until hard in freezer.
Melt butter, add instant pudding and milk, boil one minute. Add confectioners' sugar and mix well. It will look funny, but it will mix together.
Put on top of chocolate layer. Chill in the freezer until hard.
Add peanuts to rest of chocolate mixture and spread on top of vanilla layer. Chill in freezer 1 hour until set. Keep in refrigerator until served.