My mom made this recipe for Christmas 2002. She had nothing written down but I loved it so much I asked her how she did it and she wrote it down for me. All the measurements are approximate so if you find something that works better, let me know!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups shredded processed American cheese food
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimento peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
In a bowl, mix the processed American cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and pimentos. Season with onion powder, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. Cover, and chill until ready to serve.