Pop this casserole of cheesy, Caesar-topped artichoke chunks into the oven -- the bubbling blend has a savory tang that 's perfect on crackers or French bread.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2/3 cup Caesar-style salad dressing
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a medium mixing bowl, combine Caesar dressing, mayonnaise, sour cream and Parmesan cheese; blend well. Stir in Swiss cheese, artichoke hearts, tomatoes and hot pepper sauce. Pour mixture into an 8x8 inch baking dish.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve hot.