A quick soaking in a homemade Caesar marinade makes these fillets an easy solution for your weeknight dinner dilemma.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons low-fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 (6 ounce) mahimahi or other firm white fish fillets
- cooking spray
Combine first 9 ingredients, and stir well with a whisk. Pour yogurt mixture into a large zip-top plastic bag, and add fish to bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Remove fish from bag, reserving marinade. Place fish on a grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray, and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Reprinted with permission of Cooking Light® magazine. All rights reserved.CALORIES 193 (14% from fat); FAT 3g (sat 0.8g, mono 0.4g, poly 0.3g); PROTEIN 34.7g; CARB 4.7g; FIBER 0.1g; CHOL 127mg; IRON 2.1mg; SODIUM 728mg; CALC 84mg