The flavors of the Louisiana bayou country come to life in McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Cajun Seasoning - a spicy-hot blend of peppers, onion, garlic and herbs. It's the easy way to spark this pecan-topped baked fish. Also good with snapper, g
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 pound catfish fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Cajun Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Thyme Leaves
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Parsley Flakes
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a shallow baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; place fish in pan.
Combine oil, Cajun seasoning, lemon juice and thyme in a small bowl. Spoon or brush half the mixture over fish.
Add pecans, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and parsley to remaining oil mixture; mix well. Spoon onto fish and spread evenly. Bake 10 to 15 minutes (depending on thickness of fish), or until fish flakes easily with a fork. If desired, garnish with lemon.