A spicy and attractive gift and tastes great on potatoes, eggs, and meat.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3/4 cup salt
- 1/4 cup ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
While holding a pint canning jar at an angle, add ingredients to create a "sand art" look. The salt and cayenne may be divided into smaller portions and used to separate other spices. I found it simplest to use 7 cups--one with each spice in it--and add them to my jar with a spoon, as I want to create the special look.