This eye-pleasing combination of white corn, black beans and Mexican-style seasonings is irresistible! Serve it with corn chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 2 (11 ounce) cans white corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix white corn, black beans, Italian-style salad dressing, ranch-style salad dressing, onion, hot pepper sauce, cilantro, chili powder and ground black pepper. Chill in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.