This fusion peach salsa combines hot and sweet Asian flavors. It's great as a dip with tortilla chips or served as a garnish with meat dishes.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 (15 ounce) cans peaches, drained and chopped
- 2 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Asian five-spice powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic chile paste
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
In a medium bowl, combine peaches, green onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Mix in five-spice powder, garlic chile paste, and white pepper. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.