These soft cookies are packed with the goodness of pineapple and coconut.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup butter, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a cookie sheet.
In a bowl, thoroughly mix the brown sugar, oats, butter, coconut, all-purpose flour, self-rising flour, pineapple, egg, lime juice, lime zest, and vanilla extract.
Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.