An exciting cheese and broth mixture fills these grilled potatoes with a flavor that you'll find irresistible.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 5 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
On a piece of heavy foil approximately 20x20 inches, place the potatoes and onion. Dot with butter.
In a medium bowl, mix Cheddar cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Sprinkle the mixture over the potatoes.
Fold edges of foil. Cover potatoes with chicken broth.
Seal foil tightly and place on the prepared grill. Cook 35 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.