Assembling these turkeys out of store-bought candy and packaged frosting makes a fun activity for small children around the holiday.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package fudge striped shortbread cookies
- 1 (13 ounce) package chocolate covered caramel candies (e.g. Rolo TM)
- 1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels
- 1 (14 ounce) package candy corn
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared chocolate frosting
Stack on their sides one caramel, chocolate covered caramel candy and candy corn. Use a dab of frosting to hold all together.
Place a dab of frosting on back of caramel and attach to the bottom of the top side of a cookie. Stand upright.