This rich coffee-flavored cheesecake is baked in a chocolate cookie crust and topped with espresso cream.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup HERSHEY®'S MINI KISSES™ Semisweet Baking Pieces, divided
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso coffee powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso coffee powder
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY®'S MINI KISSES™ Semisweet Baking Pieces
Heat oven to 350 F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
Melt 1 cup Mini Kisses in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Combine cream cheese and sugar in large bowl, beating on medium speed of mixer until well blended. Add eggs, milk, espresso powder and cinnamon; beat on low speed until well-blended. Add melted Mini Kisses; beat on medium 2 minutes. Spoon mixture into crust.
Bake 55 minutes. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool 15 minutes; with knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
To serve, garnish with Espresso Cream and remaining 1/4 cup Mini Kisses. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. 16 servings.
Espresso Cream: Beat 1/2 cup cold whipping cream, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder until stiff.