A most elegant dessert sure to please family and friends!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 3/4 cups crushed chocolate cookies
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup French Vanilla NESTLE® CARNATION® COFFEE-MATE® Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 4 large eggs
- 6 teaspoons TASTER'S CHOICE® 100% Pure Instant Coffee
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream, room temperature
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
COMBINE cookie crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar in small bowl; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
BAKE for 5 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese and Coffee-mate® in large mixer bowl until creamy. Combine eggs and Taster's Choice in medium bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add egg mixture, flour and remaining sugar to cream cheese mixture; beat until combined. Pour into crust.
BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly.
MICROWAVE morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in sour cream. Spread over top of cheesecake.
BAKE for 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.