Here is a homemade dry cappuccino mix in a jar. Make it for yourself, or give it as a gift.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 3/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
In a medium sized glass jar, combine the non-dairy creamer, chocolate drink mix, instant coffee, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well.
To prepare, place 2 tablespoons mix in a mug, pour in 3/4 cup boiling water, and stir until dissolved. Serve hot.