Chicken breasts are seasoned with a delicious spicy rub, then grilled and served over a citrus scented coconut rice.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 teaspoons HERB-OX® Chicken Flavored Bouillon Granules, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Jamaican jerk seasoning blend
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
Rinse chicken breasts; pat dry. In small bowl, combine 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules and jerk seasoning. Rub both sides of chicken breasts with seasoning mixture.
Place chicken on rack of an uncovered grill. Grill directly over medium coals for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pinked and cooked through, turning once.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine water, coconut milk, remaining bouillon and rice. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Stir in orange peel. Serve chicken over rice.