Cooked shrimp marinated in ginger, lime juice, garlic, soy sauce and cilantro.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds large cooked shrimp, peeled, tails on
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
In a large bowl combine oil, ginger, lime juice, garlic, soy sauce, sugar and red pepper; mix well. Stir in shrimp and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours before serving. Stir occasionally while chilling.
The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.