This is a recipe for spicy barbeque sauce. I let meat set overnight in the sauce. It makes a great marinade sauce. Its really spicy so if you don't like it so spicy leave out the pepper flakes. This also helps as a meat tenderizer. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon meat tenderizer
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
In a small bowl, combine the hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, meat tenderizer, onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes and minced garlic. Mix together well and apply to your favorite meat.