Napa cabbage and crispy rice noodles give delightful crunch to this chicken salad in a creamy sesame-ginger dressing.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 small head napa cabbage
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup crispy fried rice noodles, for garnish
Several hours before serving make the dressing. Combine mayonnaise, sesame oil, sugar and ginger. Cover and refrigerate.
Thinly slice the cabbage and place in large bowl along with the cubed chicken. Add the green onions, toasted sesame seeds and shredded carrot. Toss then mix in the dressing. Divide salad onto serving plates and top with additional green onion and crispy rice noodles.