This chicken-noodle bake utilizes both fresh celery and cream of celery soup. A generous quantity of crushed potato chips tops this convenient casserole.
INGREDIENTS (for 7 servings):
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles
- 4 cups chopped chicken breast meat
- 4 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 3 (12 fluid ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 5 cups crushed potato chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large mixing bowl combine the noodles, chicken meat, soup, 2 cans of the milk and celery. Mix well and spread mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Pour the remaining can of milk over all; do not mix in. Then top all with potato chip crumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes. Serve hot.