A refreshing punch made with cranberry juice, lemonade, white wine, club soda and champagne. Fruity, but not too sweet.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle white wine, chilled
- 1 liter carbonated water, chilled
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottles champagne, chilled
- 1 lemon - sliced, for garnish
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, garnish
In large punch bowl, combine the cranberry juice concentrate, pink lemonade concentrate, limeade concentrate, white wine, club soda and champagne. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint leaves.