Form this cheese and bacon mixture into either a log or a ball for an easy appetizer during the holidays.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled crisply cooked bacon
- 8 ounces LAND O LAKES® Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth. Stir in bacon, cheese and green onions by hand. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Form cheese mixture into log shape or cheese ball; roll in pecans to coat. Wrap in plastic food wrap; refrigerate until well chilled (at least 2 hours). Serve with crackers.