A traditional Italian-style favorite is made easier for you! Combine Buitoni Marinara Sauce with stuffed shells, add a tossed salad and warm bread and sit down to a satisfying meal!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 12 jumbo dried pasta shells, prepared according to package directions, drained
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup fat free or reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) container BUITONI® Marinara Sauce
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
COMBINE 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg and pepper in a medium bowl. Stuff each shell evenly with cheese mixture; place in ungreased 12 x 71/2-inch (2-quart rectangular) baking dish. Pour sauce over shells.
BAKE for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.