A buffet of dried herbs, plus Worcestershire, mayonnaise, garlic, and more are rolled up into one great ball of fire!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, chives and garlic powder. Mix well. Shape the mixture into a ball and refrigerate it until ready to serve.