This is a great cheesy and flavorful appetizer for holidays or any other time. Betcha can't eat just one as they are delicious. Great served with buttery round crackers. Extras can be frozen.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (2 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimento peppers, drained
- 8 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 pound butter, softened
- 8 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup chopped almonds or other nut
In a medium bowl, combine olives, pimentos and green onions; mix well.
Combine butter or margarine, cream cheese and blue cheese; stir in olive mixture.
Shape into balls or logs and roll in chopped nuts; serve.